Kährs floors are suitable for both residential and public areas. Here are some of the key criteria to consider when choosing a floor:
• What will the area be used for
• How much traffic will the floor experience?
• Which species of wood has a sufficient hardness level?
• What is the expected lifespan of the floor?
• What type of surface treatment – lacquer or oil?
• How will the floor be maintained?
General recommendations for different areas are included below:
Read our most frequently asked questions and answers.